Happy New Year!
As 2024 begins, systemsGo would like to extend our appreciation to all our clients and partners for the opportunities to work together in making many projects successful in the past year. To showcase some of the major achievements made by the team in 2023, we have compiled a few case studies to share.
We invite you to contact our team to discuss further your upcoming IT projects in the new year as we can help with the following technology streams:
- Data Security Compliance
- Cloud Solutions Migration
- Project Management Efficiency
- China Data Security Law Compliance
- Multinational IT Consulting
Ensuring Compliance Excellence: MNCs Adapting to China’s Data Security Law
China’s new data security law accelerated the need for MNCs to take immediate steps to stay compliant for running their businesses in the country. systemsGo assigned a team of specialists, including a Solution Architect, Project Manager, AV Consultants, and engineers whose goal was to help our clients meet the legislative requirements by conducting a comprehensive IT audit. Our team carefully analyzed and reviewed our client’s existing contracts for:
- IT Infrastructure
- Data Locations
- Cloud Services
It was crucial to gain a thorough understanding of client and end-user requirements. systemsGo meticulously designed and developed a detailed migration plan, ensuring a new compliant environment for our client. Critical stages for this project included:
- Decoupling from the global networks
- Migration to a new .cn domain
- Adoption of China-compliant cloud solutions for Microsoft Office 365, Teams, and VoIP-based telephony
Fostering continuing trust and reliability in handling our client’s data, we ensured a seamless transition and implementation process, resulting in:
- Zero downtime for business and staff
- Minimized operation disruptions
- Continuity in productivity
Our team demonstrated their capabilities in design, implementation, and adaptation, completing the project within our client’s budget and a short timeframe of 6 weeks.
Seamless Integration Through Project Management Expertise
One of our global financial clients encountered challenges meeting collective objectives for their IT infrastructure design. They decided to choose systemsGo to undertake the project management scheme after reviewing a few solution providers. The client has engaged us as IT consultants, recognizing our proficiency in the field. As part of our capabilities in IT consulting, our team implemented a high-level design that ensured compliance with local authority regulations. Our project management team managed the project as the mediator, providing continuous communication for all key internal and external stakeholders, including the Managed Service Provider (MSP) and third-party vendors. We provided additional solutions and references for peer practice, empowering our client with a comprehensive understanding of the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission. This insight enabled them to determine their regulation requirements and how to align the company’s IT needs accordingly.
The Trusted IT Partner in India
A global leader in cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) required systemsGo assistance to expand their Asia Pacific presence to India. Our team managed to effectively address and resolve the client’s AV challenges:
- Efficiently managing equipment delivery timelines to meet critical go-live dates
- A cooling solution to manage the heat from a central display screen
- Designing and implementing a detailed lighting and speaker systems
systemsGo also played an integral role in the overall success build of client’s India’s office by:
- Designing and coordinating the structured cabling for the client’s mini data center
- Installing a sophisticated AV system for a multi-purpose event hall, including state-of-the-art projector screens and 60 specially designed speakers
- Integrating a robust WiFi system, along with structured cabling across six floors for up to 400 users
By entrusting systemsGo, our client’s India office boasts advanced technological features, including:
- A high-speed WiFi system
- A modern video wall – the largest in India
- An innovative AV system designed to minimize reporting, leading to substantial cost reductions
Consistent and Reliable Project Delivery and IT Support Throughout the Region
When looking to expand its presence to the Asia Pacific (APAC) region, a global company of audio streaming platform chose systemsGo as its preferred IT partner. Although the client has previously engaged different system integrators in the region, they still required a high level of consistent quality service on delivery, procurement, and IT support. As the dedicated point of contact, systemsGo was able to bridge the gap for internal and external teams while achieving the desired outcome for the client. As an end-to-end IT solution provider in APAC, our team offers:
- Proactive and regular project updates to stakeholders
- A structured process for escalation and IT support
- Reliable network services
- Timely and cost-efficient IT and AV project delivery
Thank you for being part of our journey. systemsGo will continue to provide quality support to our clients for network, AV, security and IT project management with local and regional expertise across the APAC region.
Look forward to working with you in 2024!