“(The team at systemsGo) was very easy and pleasant to work with.”
Due to Spotify’s rapid growth in the music streaming business, the company had to move and set up offices on an urgent schedule to meet its objectives for Asia Pacific expansion. Spotify’s new offices also required IT infrastructure and security systems, with procurement and installation services.
Across Spotify’s Asia Pacific offices, systemsGo’s project management team leveraged its strong vendor network and supplier connections to complete the projects on schedule.
Spotify relied on systemsGo’s team to deliver the following IT services:
• Project management
• Structured cabling system
• Circuit installation support
• Door access control & IP Camera monitoring system
• Hardware procurement & delivery
• Testing & commissioning
• System training
• Go-Live support
• Documentation and reporting
In 2017, systemsGo successfully delivered a simultaneous office relocation and set up a project for Spotify’s Sydney and Singapore offices. Comprehensive works involved included:
• Design and build work desks, meeting rooms, lounge and gaming area
• Installation of proximity card-based door access control system, designed according to Spotify global security policy
• Software House C.Cure 9000 Security management system installation
• IP cameras, intrusion alarm system and network video recorder (NVR) installation
• Internet circuit installation in close collaboration with Spotify’s internal IT team
• Conducted progress monitoring and site surveys
• Leveraging local suppliers for competitive pricing and fast lead times for hardware procurement and delivery
For Spotify’s Tokyo office, the systemsGo team was assigned to:
• Conduct a comprehensive Wi-Fi survey
• Replace six access points
• Install 2 x Palo Alto firewalls and 4 x Aruba switches
systemsGo is also assisting Spotify’s Mumbai office with audiovisual hardware procurement and installation.
Spotify has chosen systemsGo as its preferred IT solutions provider for its consistent service in excellence and reliability in its offices across Australia, Japan, Singapore and India.
systemsGo consistently meets Spotify’s urgent deadline requirements with efficient and proactive services and support, keeping the music streaming provider ahead in the global market.
With the opening of systemsGo’s India office, the working collaboration with Spotify will continue to grow and strengthen throughout the region.
About the client
Since launching in 2008, Spotify has attracted 406 million users with over 82 million tracks. With a global subscriber base of 180 million across 184 countries, Spotify is the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription.