Syneos Health faced the challenge of expanding its Asia Pacific offices while maintaining global standards for IT infrastructure, equipment and network. Rather than managing and dealing with multiple providers throughout the region, Syneos Health’s IT team required a trusted and experienced IT solutions provider with local and regional industry knowledge. A single point of contact for the Asia Pacific region was crucial.
systemsGo has provided Digital Workplace solutions for Syneos Health in 13 cities over 8 countries throughout Asia-Pacific, with services including:
• Project management
• Testing & commissioning
• Equipment disposal
• Office design and modelling
Project highlights include:
• Tokyo – Office relocation and Office expansion
• Osaka –New office set up
• Beijing –Office relocation with security upgrades (LenelS2)
• Dalian –New office setup with recent security upgrade and server room upgrade
• Seoul –Office relocation
• Hong Kong – Office setup
• Taipei –Office relocation
• Manila – Office relocation
• Sydney –Office relocation with recent procurement and installation of audiovisual equipment in Sydney and Brisbane offices
Syneos Health has also engaged systemsGo for other office relocation and set up projects in India and China where specialised and comprehensive works were required.
For the New Delhi, Hyderabad, Pune office refresh projects, systemsGo successfully delivered:
• An audiovisual (AV) refresh with procurement and installation of AV equipment,
• Room design and build for 45 meeting rooms (with 4-40 person capacity), town hall room and café
In Shanghai, Syneos Health assigned systemsGo in 2011 to assist with their office setup requirements and an office refresh in 2016. These projects involved:
• Security upgrades (LenelS2)
• Voice over IP (VoIP) system implementation and consolidation to existing systems
• AV room support
• Laptop procurement
• Ad-hoc support IT services (exclusively offered to Syneos Health China)
In its office expansion throughout the region, Syneos Health continues to rely on systemsGo for all its IT needs throughout Asia-Pacific. Particularly as unpredictable global situations impact supply chain and logistical processes, systemsGo has consistently delivered procurement services within schedule and budget.
The collaboration with systemsGo as a multilingual IT specialists provider has enabled Syneos Health maintains its corporate standards for projects which include:
• Office setups and relocation projects
• Refresh and upgrade projects
• Large scale office redesign and build
• Procurement services
• Ad-hoc IT supports
The partnership continues to grow with the recent opening of systemsGo India office as Syneos Health can also take confidence their India operations will increase efficiency and thrive.
About the client
A fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organisation, Syneos Health, operates as a global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) and a Contract Commercial Organisation (CCO). By offering clinical and commercial solutions, Syneos Health helps its customers improve and expedite the process to bring much-needed therapies to patients worldwide. Formed from the merger of INC Research and inVentiv Health, Syneos Health consists of over 21,000 staff and customers in more than 110 countries.