Audio Visual Consultant
systemsGo is seeking an experienced AV Consultant to join our team. We are recognized for providing consistent high quality IT solutions combining local awareness with the ability to communicate with IT HQ staff abroad and implement global IT standards in a local context.
The successful candidate will be responsible for audio-visual systems design on a range of challenging projects.
Focused on installed audio-visual systems, the role will also require knowledge and experience of ICT and control systems typically found in AV installations.
The role will include the preparation and co-ordination of audio-visual design advice for the development of projects across a broad range of market sectors. It will also require project management skills both during design and implementation phases.
• Assist Account Executive teams in pre-sales activities as an AV Consultant.
• Provide input into technology strategy documents
• Provide professional assistance as an AV Specialist on projects and for support clients as required.
• Attend meetings with prospect clients and represent systemsGo in a professional manner as required.
• Obtain business and technical requirements from prospective clients and provide advice internally toward winning bids.
• Carry out or assist in designing solutions to satisfy client requirements.
• Carry out costing activities to develop specification for quotations by seeking reliable and cost-effective vendor bids etc.
• Assist in drafting and presenting proposals to prospective clients as required.
• Manage 3rd party vendors as required including on site testing works and AV system programming
• Assist in developing QA processes for managing implementation phases of AV & IT projects
• Attend and when required, chair project meetings.
• Raise issues timely and seek assistance as required.
• Leverage your AV Specialist skills to develop systemsGo profile to deliver successful AV solutions.
• Recommend to management enhancements to business processes to improve overall productivity where opportunities are observed.
• AV Training office engineer team, we are build up our AV team, includes pre-sales, client success, RM)\
• Experience in designing AV systems such as:
Meeting rooms/ boardrooms / training rooms.
Public address systems.
Video and audio conferencing.
Television distribution – satellite, terrestrial, cable (traditional/IPTV).
Key areas of experience include corporate office buildings, schools and universities, convention centres, hotels, high quality residences.
Understanding of the latest digital systems (HDMI, DisplayPort, HD-SDI), content streaming.
• Interpersonal and communication skills.
• Analytical and risk assessment abilities.
• Strong technical and troubleshooting skills.
• Business level of Japanese and English
To apply for this job please visit systemsgo.bamboohr.com.