IT Lead Support Analyst
The lead support analyst role is to serve as second in command to the Regional Service Delivery IT Manager for this division, can stand in when required for them in business meetings and drive all support service related project and process improvement activities all entities and countries as applicable for this division. The role requires strong communication, customer service and analytical skills. This role will also require the resource to be a single point of contact (SPOC) for all escalated IT issues for the support services team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: (Detailed Description)
· Be a SPOC for all escalated IT issues for the support services team.
· Manages Service-Now ticket queue and ensures proper routing/escalation of Incidents and or requests.
· Work as 2nd level support for system administration of Microsoft AD, Office 365 and other enterprise environments.
· Mentoring new joiners in the team and providing operational and functional training.
· Managing IT Asset inventory
· Lead on process improvements and manage the team to implement Global/Local programs.
· Host weekly IT meeting for deskside team and presenting to Manager IT.
· Creation and modification of user information, DL, Security groups etc. in Microsoft AD environment.
· Experience with Corporate software solutions including SCCM, Imaging tools, Anti-Virus, Share point, Office suites etc.
· Receive and respond to incoming calls, e-mails, and/or work from ticketing system and ensure timely closure of pending requests, maintaining SLA.
· Lead in preparing, maintaining, and upholding procedures for logging, reporting, and statistically monitoring IT processes.
· Monitoring of critical IT infrastructure and ensuring proper and timely escalation of system generated warning and alerts.
· Lead in developing long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future IT inventory asset needs.Write technical specifications, instructions, Knowledge base articles,
and validation documents for end users and IT processes.
Education & Special Trainings:
· 5 – 8 years relevant work experience
· Microsoft certification is a plus
· Good project management Skills
· Medical technology/manufacturing IT experience is a plus
· ITIL v3 experience is a plus
· Bachelor Degree is preferred
· Excellent technical knowledge of HP desktop and laptop hardware plus software, including Microsoft Windows products such and Microsoft Office applications.
· Strong analytical and organizational skills
· Strong communication and customer service skills
· Driven to continually build knowledge and skills
Qualifications & Experience:
· Build relationships with peers, stakeholders, and customers.
· Become familiar with technology platforms and systems
· Become familiar with the IT organization as to be built out of the ITO program
· Ensure that support requests are captured in the ticketing system
· Have a clear understanding of the local IT environment and articulate additional training and education needs as demanded by the local environment
Physical & Mental Requirements:
· Become a respected and trusted IT support services expert
· Be able to resolve 90% of incidents in a self-sufficient manner within defined SLA’s
· Be well integrated with the Asiapac support services organization and work in line with its structure and dependencies
· Lead regional and/or global projects as per the organization strategy
· Work in line with globally defined and available support services related processes and procedures
To apply for this job please visit systemsgo.bamboohr.com.