IT Support Engineer
systemsGo is growing rapidly and currently seeking an experienced IT Support Engineer who enjoys service delivery of our high-quality IT solutions to new and existing clients. We value self-motivated, enthusiastic professionals who get excited about the excellent professional services for our clients. You should be dependable, curious, and welcome new challenges.
You will work with a dedicated and energetic group of multi-lingual/multi-cultural professionals in an environment with opportunities to develop new knowledge and skills, and perform the responsibilities as listed.
systemsGo is recognized for consistent high quality IT solutions combining local awareness with the ability to communicate with IT HQ staff abroad and implement global IT standards in a local context. Our experienced Service Delivery team, our well-honed business model and our strong understanding of assisting foreign companies in Asia ensures satisfied clients, repeat business and referrals.
- Provide regular scheduled and ad hoc support to systemsGo clients
- Follow instructions given by the Team Lead to complete regular onsite support tasks
- Troubleshoot internal IT infrastructure and network-related problems
- Alert systemsGo management of potential critical situations. Monitor critical client problems until they are resolved
- Follow instructions given by the Team Lead or Project Manager to assist on projects for engineering tasks
- Set up, install, configure and test computer and network systems as needed to complete projects on schedule
- Assist sales team by collecting information on client systems and problems faced onsite
- Effectively communicate client status with Account Executives and primary engineers
- Utilize systemsGo’s processes and methodologies to provide a consistent and competent level of service to the client
- Actively build on IT and communication skills to improve on skill set and productivity
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology preferred
- At least 3-5 years or more experience in an IT end-user support or services provider environment
- Experience with installing, maintaining and supporting office end user environment – PCs, Printers, etc.
- Basic knowledge on network infrastructure: structured cabling, circuits, network devices, etc.
- Customer Service – Able to describe issues clearly to end users and Clients’ Management. Summarise activities and results effectively communicate with clients regarding their requirements and concerns
- Work effectively in teams. Follow instructions and see them to completion in a timely fashion
- Able to work unsupervised and provide focused results
- Problem Solving – Ability to gather information; explore and eliminate alternatives; request and utilise assistance from other sources
- Strong Japanese skills (Business to Native)
- Intermediate or higher ability in English strongly preferred
- A desire to further your knowledge and abilities
- Client system Microsoft certification
- Windows 7/8/10 MCP/MCITP, MCTS/MCDST, MCSA/MCSE highly desirable
- Office 365 environment
- VC support experience on Cisco WebEx / Zooms Polycom etc
- Windows Server experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft service (AD, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, GPO)
- Networking experience (checkpoint firewall and HP switches is a plus)
- Microsoft Azure management
- Project management / coordination experience
Azabudai, Minato-ku, Tokyo (Please check the location before applying).
To apply for this job please visit systemsgo.bamboohr.com.