IT Support Engineer
systemsGo is growing rapidly and currently seeking an experienced IT Support Engineer who enjoys service delivery of our high-quality IT solutions to new and existing clients. We value self-motivated, enthusiastic professionals who get excited about the excellent professional services for our clients. You should be dependable, curious, and welcome new challenges.
You will work with a dedicated and energetic group of multi-lingual/multi-cultural professionals in an environment with opportunities to develop new knowledge and skills, and perform the responsibilities as listed.
systemsGo is recognized for consistent high quality IT solutions combining local awareness with the ability to communicate with IT HQ staff abroad and implement global IT standards in a local context. Our experienced Service Delivery team, our well-honed business model and our strong understanding of assisting foreign companies in Asia ensures satisfied clients, repeat business and referrals.
- Proactive, good communication, problem-solving, planning, and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Basic knowledge of the end-to-end business processes in the functional areas assigned
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively, within a team
- Problem-solving skills for difficult to complex issues
- PC hardware & software technical knowledge and ability to continuously learn while operating in a fast-paced, demanding environment are necessary
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality due to issues of security
- Deliver and demonstrate a high level of customer service
- Demonstrated in-depth familiarity with Windows operating systems, PC hardware/software, and TCP/IP LANs
- Demonstrated operational familiarity with iOS and OSX
- Demonstrated initiative, be a self-starter.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology preferred
- At least 3-5 years or more experience in an IT end-user support or services provider environment
- Experience with installing, maintaining and supporting office end user environment – PCs, Printers, etc.
- Basic knowledge on network infrastructure: structured cabling, circuits, network devices, etc.
- Customer Service – Able to describe issues clearly to end users and Clients’ Management. Summarize activities and results effectively communicate with clients regarding their requirements and concerns
- Work effectively in teams. Follow instructions and see them to completion in a timely fashion
- Able to work unsupervised and provide focused results
- Problem Solving – Ability to gather information; explore and eliminate alternatives; request and utilize assistance from other sources
- Strong Korean skills (Business to Native)
- Intermediate or higher ability in English strongly preferred
- A desire to further your knowledge and abilities
- Client system Microsoft certification
- Windows 7/8/10 MCP/MCITP, MCTS/MCDST, MCSA/MCSE highly desirable
- Office 365 environment
- VC support experience on Cisco WebEx / Zooms Polycom etc
- Windows Server experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft service (AD, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, GPO)
- Networking experience (checkpoint firewall and HP switches is a plus)
- Microsoft Azure management
- Project management / coordination experience
To apply for this job please visit systemsgo.bamboohr.com.