systemsGo is seeking experienced Engineers who will deliver our high-quality IT solutions to new and existing clients. We value self-motivated, enthusiastic professionals who get excited about the excellent professional services for our clients. You should be dependable, curious, and welcome new challenges.
You will be part of an exciting, talented, and diverse team. The team is a dedicated and energetic group of multi-lingual/multi-cultural professionals, working in an environment to develop new knowledge and skills, while performing the responsibilities as listed.
We offer unlimited opportunities. You will receive ongoing training and gain valuable on-the-job training experience at an international level. Working with us opens up numerous career opportunities.
systemsGo is recognized for consistent high-quality IT solutions combining local awareness with the ability to communicate with IT HQ staff abroad and implement global IT standards in a local context. Our experienced Service Delivery team, well-honed business model and strong understanding of assisting foreign multinational companies in Asia ensures satisfied clients, repeat business and referrals.
In addition to the Tokyo headquarters, systemsGo has offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, and Sydney. The company has delivery capabilities in other key Asia cities such as Taipei, Hyderabad, Bangkok, and Seoul.
- Provide regular scheduled and ad hoc support to selected systemsGo clients.
- Provide consultancy to systemsGo clients on systems configuration, migration and operations issues.
- Alert systemsGo management of potential critical situations. Monitor critical client problems until they are resolved.
- Set up, install, configure and test computer and network systems.
- Accept Project Assignment from communicate status to Project Manager.
- Work with Sales to collect business and technical requirements from customers and design solutions to technically satisfy these requirements.
- Interact with customers to clarify their requirements.
- Serve as a technical resource for Sales in general sales situations.
- Develop advanced skills in supporting network systems, implementation, systems administration and troubleshooting based on field experience as well as certification credentials.
- Promote technical product knowledge to Associate Engineers and Trainee Engineers through training sessions, mentoring and general interaction.
- Effectively communicate client status with Account Executives and systemsGo management.
- Actively pursue enhancements to business processes to improve overall productivity.
- Support and participate other ad-hoc Company’s initiatives, assignments and projects.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology preferred
- 5-10 years of experience in IT helpdesk/ticketing system or technical support role, supporting MNC preferred. Some experience in networking setup and support is a definite advantage
- Pro-active, customer focused, and comfortable dealing with end users directly
- Able to describe issues clearly to end users and client management, and report on results effectively
- Some experience in networking setup and support is a definite advantage
- Comfortable working in a team or individually
- Fluency in English and Japanese is a must
- Able to work outside normal business hours for emergency issues
- Immediate availability will be an advantage
- Overseas applicants will not be considered at this stage
Computer & Network Skills:
- Client system Microsoft certification
- Windows 7/8/10 MCP/MCITP, MCTS/MCDST, MCSA/MCSE highly desirable
- Office 365 environment
- VC support experience on Cisco WebEx / Zooms Polycom etc
- Windows Server experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft service (AD, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, GPO)
- Networking experience (checkpoint firewall and HP switches is a plus)
- Microsoft Azure management
- Project management / coordination experience
The role is based in Japan. Eligible non-citizen candidate should have a valid working visa for Japan.
To apply for this job email your details to Career@systemsgo.asia